If you have actually been utilizing Android for a while, then you might be well aware of the media streaming app MX Player. MX Player is among the very best and top-rated media player app offered on the Google Play Store. The excellent thing about MX Player is that it supports almost all significant video and audio file formats including AC3.
However, MX player is just available for Android, and there’s no option for it on Windows. This is why Android users typically browse for MX player download for PC, MX player for Windows, and so on. So, if you have actually been searching for the same thing, then you require to read the whole article.
Below, we have actually shared 2 best methods that would guide you to run the MX Player on Windows. We also shared a tutorial on how you can download MX Player app for Blackberry devices if you wanna check it out.
Download MX Player for Windows PC
Below, we are sharing the approach of using the BlueStack emulator. You require to carry out the exact same thing on other emulators as well. Let’s start.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
- Download and install the Bluestacks App player on your computer.
- (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10). Submit size is 415 MB, so make certain that you have sufficient data for the same. When the download is ended up, you can install the software on your PC by beginning the setup.
- Afterward, open the emulator, and in the Home tab, head to the ‘App Center.’
- Now on the app center, search for MX Player, and install it directly from their official site. Or, download the APK file from trusted sites and install it on Bluestacks.
- Await a few seconds until the app sets up.
- That’s it, you are done!
This is how you can utilize MX Player on PC by setting up Bluestacks. If you wish to attempt other emulators, then you need to sideload the MX player apk file on the emulator. Remix OS is another best choice to run an MX Player on PC. The best thing is that the Remix OS utilizes all your system resources, so every apps and game runs at optimum capability on Remix OS.
Method 2: Using Remix OS
Installing Remix OS on a computer is not a complicated process and the end results are well worth it.
- Download and install Remix OS on your PC.
- From there, you require to download the MX Player Apk file.
- Go ahead and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Install the APK just like how you install it on your mobile device.
- And there you go. You now have MX Player on your PC.
Features of MX Player
Before sharing the techniques to install MX Player on PC, let’s know some of the essential features of the popular media player app for Android.
- MX Player supports a wide variety of file formats including AC3, MP3, AAC, this is the very first media player app that supports multi-core decoding.
- You can also view 4K & 8K quality videos.
- You can pinch to zoom, zoom, and pan, etc.
- The media player app for Android also got subtitle assistance too.
- MX Player for Android also got codec assistance.
- The file is safe from any security threats, and you can download it without any concern.
That’s how you can easily download and install MX Player for PC. If you have questions and concerns, please reach out to us. Our team is very helpful. Finally, thanks for checking out iPerserv. I hope you enjoy reading the post.